To detonate dynamite, the player must unbox it and move it to the required position (preferably upright). Then, the player must press 'E' while their cursor is on the dynamite. It will explode after exactly 5 seconds, so the player must get themselves and any of their possessions away from the initial blast area to avoid damage or death.
Dynamite is needed to clear the player's path in a variety of situations (see below), and can be used to cut most wood types, although where it cuts cannot be controlled.
This item is modelled after the Bundle Of TNT, a Roblox item.
Dynamite has a few different uses:
- Wood can be easily blown to small segments with dynamite. This is used by some players to make treefetti, which will commonly lag the server, so it is recommended to stay away from the people attempting to do this.
- The boulders blocking the entrance to the Taiga have to be blown up with Dynamite in order to let vehicles pass through from the Main Biome to the Taiga Biome, unless the boulders are already gone. This use also helps to obtain the Rukiryaxe.
- The Rock Bridge must be blown up with Dynamite in order to create vehicular access to the Swamp.
- To access the Shrine of the Sight one must blow up the secret doorway rock at the back of the Rock Bridge Cave.
- To access the Lost Cave in the Taiga.
Dynamite cannot be used on people and other people's property unless whitelisted. If it is used and the player is not whitelisted, this message will appear: