To detonate, the player must unbox it, and place it (preferably) upright. Then, the player must press 'e' while their cursor is on the dynamite. Then, the player should quickly run away from the Dynamite and keep any required possessions away from the initial blast area. If the player is within the blast zone of the Dynamite, they will be killed or damaged. Dynamite requires 5 seconds exactly to explode after being detonated, so running away is the primary step of detonation.
Dynamite can be used to cut most wood types, although where it cuts cannot be controlled.
This item is modelled after the Bundle Of TNT, a Roblox item.
Dynamite has a few different uses:
- Wood can be easily blown to small segments with dynamite. This is used by some players to make treefetti, which will commonly lag the server, so it is recommended to stay away from the people doing treefetti, as it can possibly crash a one's game.
- The boulders blocking the entrance to the Taiga have to be blown up with Dynamite in order to let vehicles pass through from the Main Biome to the Taiga Biome, unless the boulders are already gone. This use also helps to obtain the Rukiryaxe.
- The Rock Bridge must be blown up with Dynamite in order to create vehicular access to the Swamp.
- To access the Shrine of the Sight one must blow up the secret doorway rock at the back of the Rock Bridge Cave.
- To access the Lost Cave in the Taiga.
Dynamite cannot be used on people and other people's property unless whitelisted. If it is used and the player is not whitelisted, this message will appear: