The Nostalgic Axe is an Axe that is only available on October 23 (The creation date of the original Lumber Tycoon 1)
The Nostalgic Axe does not have a box, it has a rather nostalgic and older appearance due to it not being a mesh and made with normal roblox parts. The handle is a normal block part, the blade has two wedges connected to look like a blade
The Nostalgic Axe works the same as it does in the original Lumber Tycoon, these features are:
- Showing the amount of health the tree has before being chopped. (This feature can be used when cutting a tree to see how much health it has during the use of any axe)
- It does not make a chopping sound when chopping a tree.
- The animation of the chop is the default roblox attacking/using animation.
- The damage is randomly generated, it can go up from 1 to 10
- The swing cooldown is 3 seconds
To get the nostalgic axe, you must obtain the following items:
- A single piece of Dynamite.
- A single unit of the following woods: Phantom Wood , Sinister Wood , Spook Wood , Cavecrawler Wood
After obtaining these items, follow these steps:
- Go to the Shrine of the Sight and use the Dynamite to unlock it
- Place the units of Phantom Wood and the unit of Spook Wood on the left hole.
- Place the units of Sinister wood and the unit of Cavecrawler wood on the right hole.
After that, the door of the Shrine should open and emit a cutscene with the Nostalgic Axe floating down with heavenly choirs playing in the background.