The Oof Times Axe, or more referred to as The Smile Axe. This is one of the best axes in the game, this axe does more damage than the Rukiryaxe. it has the best swing rate in the game, faster than the CHICKEN AXE.
Can only be collected on September 1st.
It has a head color similar to the Gold Axe and a Bright Yellow handle. Its most iconic feature are the Two Smile faces located on the head.
Its box is dark-grey, along with text in a bold red color saying "I CHEATED FOR THIS BOX" which indicates that the player had illegitimately obtained it using exploits or had bought it off someone else. A similar design can also be seen on the End Times Axe's box, the Beesaxe's box, and the Rukiryaxe's Box.
The player must obtain all of the following items for the quest:
- 1 Bag of Sand (purchasable at Wood R Us for $1,600 Money)
- 1 Lightbulb (purchasable at Fancy Furnishings for $2,600 Money)
- 1 Can of Worms (purchasable at Bob's Shack for $3,200 Money)
- 0-2 Dynamite (for the boulders blocking the Taiga, depending on how long you stayed in the Taiga biome and the placement of the boulders) (purchasable at Bob's Shack for $220 Money)
- Lowering the Bridge ($100 Money to lower, unless they have the Super Bridge gamepass. Getting all the materials can be done in less than 3 minutes if done relatively quickly, but an extra $100 may need to be spent to re-lower the bridge if the player is not fast enough).
(The total cost ranges from $7,400 - $8,040.)
After obtaining all the items above, they must proceed to do the following:
- Head to the Taiga. This biome can be accessed by going through the biome opening which can be easily spotted by going east at the start of the Mountainside. It is blocked by cubic boulders and is required to be removed by using Dynamite.
- Locate the red eagle symbol. The symbol can be found near the southeast corner of the Taiga. Note that it has a faint appearance, meaning it may not be fully visible when viewed from afar.
- Put the required items inside the hatch. The hatch which leads to the Den can be easily located by hovering around the snow below the eagle symbol. One can also position the camera angle beneath the snow so the hatch will be visible.
- Place the items on the plate of the respective character. As the Rukiryaxe Posters hint, Rukiryo, who is on the right side of the table, eats Lightbulbs; ZolarKeth, who is at the head of the table, eats Sand; and Gusmanak, who is on the left side, eats Worms. By following these hints and placing the items on the correct plates, the axe will float down the hole of the ceiling and will land upright on the center of the table, with heavenly music playing.
- Once the axe floats down, it will be unclaimed. The first player who grabs it will have the axe added to their inventory.